Our goal is to keep everything affordable, natural and fun! With over 20 years of experience and travels around the Pacific Northwest and Canada. Our team will blend in anywhere from a traditional Ethnic Wedding to a Casual outdoor event to a high end Corporate venue.
OUR DEDICATION & COMMITMENT
Our Team of Professionals are always courteous, friendly, hardworking and Dedicated to your needs on time, every time.
We strive to build and maintain Positive relationships through our quality of work. We understand the Importance of Commitment to our clients as this day is very precious to you.
Assisting our clients in creating & capturing their dream on their special day. Our photographers have an in-depth knowledge of all types of cultures and wedding traditions as well as experts in catching every moment of your day!
Our Photographers will capture all the best moments and highlights of the event. After all this is not a service, this is the one moment for a lifetime of memories! Other Professional Services for Photo include but are not limited to: Graduations, Birthdays, and Exclusive Family Portraits.
A Photograph captures a moment, Videography captures moments in motion. Our highly skilled Videographers are trained to capture the sights and sounds of your day without getting in the way.
We use state of the art equipment to enhance your video so it may be preserved for a lifetime. Other Professional Services for Video include, but are not limited to: TV Commercials, Stage Shows, Graduations, and Concerts.
DJ/LIGHTING/SPECIAL SERVICES REQUEST
When you hire Seattle Dream Productions for your DJ and Special Services, you will be working with a Team of over 15 years experience in all areas of music. From American to Hindi to Punjabi and the much needed Remixes we have a selection to keep you on your feet all night long! We provide the following services and more: sound, lighting, special effects, projection screens and live audio/video mixing.
Package & Individual Services Pricing available during your consultation. We offer a FREE Initial consultation to ensure you are provided with answers to your every question. Since everyone has individual needs, we hesitate to limit pricing to certain services only. During your consultation, you will be allowed to view samples of our work to ensure guaranteed quality and satisfaction of your booking.
Panasonic P2 HD VariCam Series - Advancing the VariCam Legacy
Recognized globally as the industry's premier digital cinematography camera, Panasonic's VariCam® HD Cinema Camera has established itself as an indispensable acquisition tool delivering the distinct, prized look of film. The P2 HD VariCam series advances the art of high-end digital cinematography, combining the exceptional reliability and fast workflow of solid-state technology with master-quality, 10-bit 4:2:2 AVC-Intra recording; and the creativity of variable frame rates and shutter speeds to produce beautiful images for movies, documentaries and sports.
High Image Quality, Ultimate Flexibility, Tapeless Workflow
The VariCam 2700 offers intuitive operation with single-step variable frame rates ranging from 1 fps to 60 fps (in 720p mode), advanced gamma settings, and essential interfaces including three HD-SDI outputs. Utilizing three 1-megapixel 2/3-inch native HD resolution CCDs, the VariCam 2700 records independent-frame 1080 and 720 images in AVC-Intra 100 and AVC-Intra 50 as well as in industry-standard DVCPRO HD. The solid-state HPX2700 offers you an ever-ready workhorse camera for a variety of professional HD shooting applications at a surprisingly affordable price.
The VariCam 2700 provides the reliability and fast workflow needed in today's demanding production environments. P2 HD provides immediate access to recorded video for on-set viewing and the benefits of metadata to more easily manage your content.
With five 64 GB P2 cards installed, the VariCam 2700 can record up to 400 minutes in AVC-Intra 100 at 1080/24p, 800 minutes in AVC-Intra 100 at 720/24p and 320 minutes in other other AVC-Intra 100 or DVCPRO HD formats.
• 720p / 1080p switchable
• AVC-Intra 100, AVC-Intra 50 and DVCPRO HD codecs
• AVC-Intra 100 provides master-quality, 4:2:2, 10-bit recording
• Offers choice of progressive/interlace HD video formats including 720 23.98p/24.00p/25p/29.97p / 50p / 59.94p, as well as 1080 23.98p/24.00p/25p/29.97p / 50i / 59.94i
• Variable frames (1 to 60fps) and 1080 23.98/24psf HD-SDI output (when in 1080 mode)
• AVC-Intra compatibility with leading NLEs, including Apple Final Cut Pro 6, Autodesk, Avid Media Composer Family Version 3.0, Avid NewsCutter Family version 7.0 and Quantel
• Scan reverse allows for anamorphic lens adapter use (to create a 2.35:1 aspect image for wide-screen cinematic shooting) or for use with an HD lens adaptor for 35mm lenses
• Dynamic Range Stretch to automatically suppress blocked shadows and blown highlights
• Chromatic Aberration Correction compensates for the inherent color deficiencies found in some lenses
• Advanced gamma settings including Film-Rec
• 14-Bit Digital Processing with 12-Axis Color Correction
• High F10 sensitivity at 2,000 lx, Minimum illumination of 0.021 lx (at 1 fps VFR and +30-dB gain-up)
• Electronic shutter that offers seven shutter speeds up to a maximum 1/2000 second (plus a Half mode) and unique angle settings (similar to a film camera)
• Proxy data recording available (with the optional AJ-YAX800G board)
• Newly-designed grip handle with five threaded holes for mounting accessories and a 3-point locking viewfinder mount for precise adjustment (color viewfinder compatible)
• 48-kHz/16-bit, four-channel digital audio recording
• Multiple system Interfaces, including three HD-SDI Outputs, USB 2.0 and down-converted SD video output and IEEE 1394 output (DVCPRO HD codec recording only)
The PMW-EX3 compact camcorder with an interchangeable lens system incorporates three ½-inch type Exmor™ Full HD CMOS sensors, each with an effective pixel count of 1920 x 1080, delivering stunning-quality HD images in 1080P, 720P, and 1080i HD resolutions. A rich variety of features for creative shooting are incorporated into this camcorder such as “Slow & Quick Motion”, which is also commonly known as “over-cranking” and “under-cranking”, selectable gamma curves, slow-shutter, interval recording and the Picture Profile™ feature. Additionally, the PMW-EX3 offers a convenient remote-control and multi-camera operation capability, which allows use with high-end camera systems.
½-inch interchangeable lens system
Time Code in/out
8-pin remote control for studio operation
Why Seattle Dream Productions?